SmartHub became a finalist for the Engage Awards 2022 in both nominations that we applied to: Best Use of Technology in Customer Engagement & Best Customer Service Team.
What should you know about the Engage Awards?
The Engage Awards is a British award designed to recognize companies throughout the world, their innovation and excellence across the entire spectrum of customer and employee engagement. This awards program focuses on both customer and employee engagement. Additional facts about the Engage Awards:
- 7th year of the Awards organizing
- 20 categories
- 22 judges
- 500+ guests
“Hundreds of entries came in from all industry sectors and all the finalists are already all winners in our eyes”, – the Engage Awards organizers say.
About the categories where SmartHub became a finalist:
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Engagement is an award that will be presented to an organization that demonstrates that its use of technology has helped it make progress in customer engagement. The implementation of a particular technology must be measurable, sustainable and contribute to the organization’s productivity and/or profitability.
- Customer Engagement & Best Customer Service Team is an award for customer service teams that deliver superior customer service through every channel in which they operate. Entries should include evidence of how the team works together to deliver CX, evidence of a truly customer-centric culture, and evidence of customer satisfaction results.
We in the SmartHub team are proud to be on the list of finalists and to have been selected among hundreds of other entries. We will proceed with our best customer success practices for the entire satisfaction of the needs of each client and partner that we work with.
What does SmartHub do to be the leader in customer service?
There two key components of our success and differentiation among others are technology and people.
- People: product managers, full dev support, ad operations, and a training support team know digital ad operations inside out. They provide comprehensive onboarding and ongoing support, consultations and advice to help businesses reach their peak performance.
- Technology: SmartHub has unique technological capacities such as cross-connection media-trading and traffic throttling mechanism that makes it possible to distribute traffic in the most effective way and according to demand. The navigation logic made the platform operation easy, seamless, and enjoyable – the platform can be used even by people that have zero technical or ad tech backgrounds.
The list of unique functionalities that differentiate SmartHub:
- Different QPS plans for platform scaling enable increasing the platform capacities without attracting developers and stopping the operation for technical reasons.
- Ability to analyze and control traffic, payments, and overall performance.
- Performance stats across ad formats, traffic types, traffic health, lowest and highest bids, and more.
- The widest range of formats that are able to satisfy demand partners who buy desktop, in-app, mobile web, CTV medium ads and formats like banner, video, native, pop, push.
- SmartHub technology has a strong server infrastructure located in USA East and USA West, APAC region, and Europe, that guarantees that ads are rendered instantly and are of impeccable quality.
- Outstaffed employees are specifically selected and educated to suit the client’s business objectives.
More than that, SmartHub`s white-label technology is innovative since it enables an easy and affordable ad tech business setup. As practice showed, a handful of other white-label tech providers offer only technology and basic support, while many enterprises that start a business in this niche step on this ground for the first time. Thus, they need profound guidance and extended support so we decided to make the accent on this.
Explore SmartHub`s case studies or contact our team.