DEOX SOFT CORP, a Florida based company, doing business as SmartHub will provide the users with access to the Website, where they can get a SmartHub WLS services.
Please read these Terms carefully prior to signing up for an account.
If You do not agree with the Terms, You must not use this Website or create an Account.
These terms are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of SmartHub.
You are responsible for reviewing the terms of this Agreement from time to time to ensure You continue to agree with its terms and any applicable changes.
Use of the terms “We”, “Us” and “SmartHub” in these Terms means DEOX Soft CORP, doing business as SmartHub
Use of the term “Website” means this website https://smart-hub.io
Use of the terms “You” and “Your” in these Terms means you as a visitor or user to the Website and shall apply to you as an individual and to your business entity if you purport to represent such an entity
“Account” is a registered account of a SmartHub user
Use of the term “Terms” means the described below terms and conditions
“Content” - data, text, images, sound, video and other information and materials
“Copyright Information” - the content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, and other matters related to DEOX SOFT CORP doing business as SmartHub and the Website
“Trademarks” - all trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of DEOX SOFT CORP
III. Who May Use the Website
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. The Website is not intended for users under 18 years of age. By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You (i) are 18 years of age or older, (ii) are not barred to use the Website under any applicable law, and (iii) are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements.
If You do not meet the aforementioned requirements, You must not access or use the Website.
Upon the execution of the Terms and signing a separate WLS service agreement We grant You a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to access and use Services on Your devices and / or access or use any content that may be available through our Services and for such use You will create a unique, password-protected Account.
By creating an Account, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age and that You possess the legal right and ability to agree to and be bound to these Terms.
You agree to be financially responsible for Your Account and to comply with Your responsibilities and obligations as stated in these Terms, WLS Service agreement and in any policies or procedures posted on the Website
You must immediately notify SmartHub of any unauthorized use of the Account or any other breach of security of which You become aware. You agree that You will be liable for any activity performed by anyone using the Website with your Account. If We are unable to verify any information You provide to SmartHub and if We believe that Your actions are illegal, fraudulent, harassing, abusive, or may cause legal liability or other harm for SmartHub, Account holders, or any other party – We reserve the right to terminate or to suspend access to Your Account at any time.
V. Intellectual Property
You agree that the Website, including but not limited to content, features and functionality, graphics, all information, user interface, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design are owned by SmartHub and or/ its licensors or other providers, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other law. We may update the content on this Website from time to time in our sole discretion. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The copyright information is protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. All of the trademarks of SmartHub are pending patent and their use, without SmartHub’s prior written consent, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content or other materials viewed through the Website and You agree not to display or use in any manner the material on the Website.
VII. Conditions for Usage
Being a user of the Services, in connection with your Account, You agree to:
- Comply all the applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate with your use of or activities on the Website.
- Notify us via email if You wish to close your Account;
- Accept SmartHubs Terms, policies and relevant regulation and strictly obide with them.
Being a user of Services, in connection with your Account, You agree NOT to:
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliate with a person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulations;
- Offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions or engage in any unfair deceptive act or practice;
- Violate any confidentiality or nondisclosure obligations You have with other parties; infringe any party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- Act in a manner that victimizes harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Collect or disseminate any information about any other Website users or Account holders, including any personal data or information, or use such information for marketing purposes;
- Offer any form of adult, sexually-oriented, or obscene content or services, including without limitation, any pornographic materials, any materials which require individuals to be 18 or older to view or purchase, any escort services, and any adult websites;
- Offer any form of gambling;
- Use any deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks, whether manual or automated, including but not limited to clicking Your own ads, asking others to click ads, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads, or using robots or other automated tools;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or affiliated or linked websites;
- Facilitate any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information, or use any device, software or routine to attempt to interfere with use of the Website;
- Take any action that may cause SmartHub to lose any of the services from its internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers.
IX. Reliance on Information Posted; Third-party links
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not make any statements regarding the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance You place on such information is strictly at Your own risk. If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for Your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and We accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of them. If You decide to access any third-party websites linked to the Website, You do so entirely at Your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third-party websites.
X. Acknowledgements and Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPLEX SOFTWARE IS NEVER WHOLLY FREE FROM DEFECTS, ERRORS AND BUGS AND SUBJECT TO THE OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS TERMS, SMARTHUB GIVES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE WHOLLY FREE FROM DEFECTS, ERRORS AND BUGS. THE SERVICE AND ANY OTHER TECHNOLOGY OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY SMARTHUB TO YOU ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND SMARTHUB MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
XI. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
IN NO CASE SHALL SMARTHUB BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST BUSINESS, PROFITS, DATA OR USE OF ANY SERVICE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TERMS, REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
A) Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, USA without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of applicable courts located in the State of Florida, USA. Each party waives any objection it may have to such venue.
C) Force Majeure. Neither party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold the other party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to: earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, epidemic, accident, explosion, casualty, act of God, act of terrorism, lockout, strike, labor controversy or threat thereof, riot, insurrection, civil disturbance or commotion, boycott, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), sabotage, act of a public enemy, embargo, delay of a common carrier, the inability to obtain sufficient material, supplies, labor, transportation, power or other essential commodity or service required in the conduct of its business, or any change in or the adoption of any law (the “Force Majeure”); provided that the party relying upon this clause shall have given the other party written notice thereof promptly and, in any event, within five (5) calendar days of discovery thereof shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the Force Majeure upon which such notice is based and to fulfill the delayed or defaulted obligations as soon as the Force Majeure has ended.
If You have any questions, requests for technical support, comments and other communications relating to the Website and services please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org